Household Support Fund

Are you struggling with household bills but not receiving benefits?

The Household Support Fund might help you access some extra money.

If you’re not receiving a benefit, including pension credit, you could get up to £500 depending on the size of your household.

Torbay Council has been allocated £2.4m in the latest round of the Household Support Fund, which helps households pay for energy, food and water bills and other essentials.

Apply to the Household Support Fund and find out more

Related Articles

Back to top button